CoEd Middle School Cross Country
Dolores – Boggy draw bear chase
The Boggy draw bear chase will be held at the boggy draw trails, about 2.5 miles North of dolores. (From hwy 145, turn onto 11th st, continue up dunlap hill, and turn right on rd w.)
The team will leave Telluride High School at 1:15pm on Friday, 8/23/19. Students will be dismissed from class at 1:00pm.
The Middle School girls will kick off the meet at 4:00pm and the Middle school boys will follow directly after at 4:30pm. High school girls will run at 5:00pm and high school boys at 5:30pm. Awards will follow after the boys’ race and then we will start our journey home.
Weather forecast is mostly sunny with a high of 89 and a low of 49. Winds 5-10mph. It will be chilly on the way home, be sure to bring sweats.
Remember to bring water, sports drinks, and snacks for the meet. The athletes will also need to bring food for dinner!
The team will depart the meet around 6:30pm. We expect to be back around 8:00-8:30pm. We will have the students call when we leave dolores to make a plan for pick up.
Please contact me with any questions:
Erin Murray 970-708-7746 email@example.com
We had a great first week of Cross Country practice, with 10 students at practice on day one! We got back in the groove of running and clocked our first mile run time. I am so happy to find this group of middle schoolers kind, energetic, and enthusiastic about running!
- Wayne Clark, our new HS History teacher, will be joining our team. We are so lucky to have his Cross Country coaching experience and knowhow to help guide this team!
- Student practice 3:30-4:45 M-Th
- Meet at 4:00 on Friday, August 23 in Dolores. We will send out further information on dismissal time, etc.
- Parent meeting Monday night at 5:00 in the HS cafeteria.
- Necessary information for Cross Country Registration:
- Completed Physical
- Signed Code of Conduct
- $50 Participation Fee
- Uniform (both top and bottom). **If you wear anything underneath such as long sleeve shirt or leggings/tights, make sure it is all black.
- Running Shoes
- Rain jacket and pants that are waterproof.
- Warm clothes for over your uniform
- Sunscreen (optional - hat)
- Snacks & lunch
- Money (in case we make a stop)
- Water bottle
- Things to do and/or homework
- Awesome attitude with a smile!